Thursday, May 13, 2010

Is it okay to take a bath and shave your legs right after you get out of the tanning bed?

I heard a long time ago that you shouldn't bathe or shve your legs within like 5 hours of when you last went to the tanning bed. Is this true?Is it okay to take a bath and shave your legs right after you get out of the tanning bed?
beats me why it shouldn't be OK.


Everybody who has ever been at the beach or swimming pool has been tanning and then gone for a swim.


If you get a sunburn though, your skin will be sensitive. Then the shaving part probably won't be fun. But then I guess you shouldn't use a tanning bed until you get a sunburn.Is it okay to take a bath and shave your legs right after you get out of the tanning bed?
No, I do both everytime I leave the tanning bed and nothing has ever happened to me. I'm 22 and I have been tanning on and off since I was 17.
you can do both straight away, its if you are using fake tan you cant do both for about 6 hours.
no its not okj

No comments:

Post a Comment